E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

(Some 40s Too)

Views: 1857

Replies to This Discussion

1950 - dfl5078t - 03-11-2017

To Tell The Truth

dfl5078t
Nobody Won

What's My Line (1950-1967)

1955 - dfl5079t - 03-12-2017

The Life and Legend of Wyatt Earp aka The Asshole (by Bob Fuller). Stupid old man hit on Ember and made several very low-class comments on my child's long legs, round behind, and the shorts she was wearing. Rich almost gave him a black eye. We steered clear of him most of the festival. Then when I was sitting with Bob at dinner, he just kept calling O'Brian 'the asshole'. And O'Brian could hear him! Anyhoo, what's really sad is that he was Rich's childhood hero. He was so excited to meet him, but the money grubbing man wanted money for autographs and then more money to take a photo with you. After the Ember incident, he was no longer Rich's childhood hero. Under the bridge now since he passed away last year.

He must not have been on my Still Kickin' list, as I don't remember hearing of his death, but then that's becoming more prevalent now a days.

dfl5079t
Theresa Karle Won

Wyatt Earp (1955 - 1961)

1955 - dfl5080t - 03-13-2017

Steve Donovan, Western Marshal

dfl5080t
Melvin Quinney Won

Steve Donovan, Western Marshal (1955 - 1956)

1957 - dfl5081t - 03-14-2017

Man Without a Gun?

dfl5081t
Theresa Karle Won

Man Without a Gun (1957 - 1959)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

Ning is having a problem running the animated game pieces.

They've been notified, and I hope the problem is fixed soon, but if you open a game piece that isn't moving - that's the problem.

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“May the Irish hills caress you. May her lakes and rivers bless you. May the luck of the Irish enfold you. May the blessings of Saint Patrick behold you.”

― Unknown

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service