E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

For those who love the obscure, this game's for you.  

1. Leave a description of a TV show or movie 
  2. Include a photo if you like, but it's not necessary
  3. Whom ever guesses it correctly, gets to post the next offering.

Views: 5736

Replies to This Discussion

Just before a wedding, the bridegroom hears a complex tale painting his lovely bride as devilish and unbalanced. ..MID '40'S

Leave her to heaven?

...THIS IS TOLD IN SORT OF A FLASH BACK...JUST BEFORE THE WEDDING...THE GROOM GETS A VISIT AND IS TOLD STUFF ABOUT THE WOMAN HE IS ABOUT TO MARRY...AND IT FLAHES BACK TO THAT TIME IN HER HISTORY WHERE IT ALL BEGAN...

Could be The Locket?

YES IT SURE COULD...

????

YES..IT IS THE LOCKET TO BE SURE...SORRY IF MY RESPONSE CONFUSED YOU

I'm easily addled..Try this 1947 film big departure for the star who plays a young boxer who kills a man in the ring. He also gets involved with mobsters who kidnap his father so he'll throw a fight, which he refuses to do. Amazingly, things work out

...KILLER MCCOY?...DO YOU THINK MICKEY ROONEY WAS UNDERRATED AS AN ACTOR?

With one huge exception...Breakfast at Tiffany's, I don't remember too many bad performances, whether it be in Fluff like Andy Hardy, or heavy Like the Brave and the Bold. Great, long career, great entertainer. You are correct with McCoy and you win a turn.

A district attorney investigates the racially charged case of three teenagers accused of the murder of a blind Puerto Rican boy. He begins to discover that the facts in the case aren't exactly as they seem to be.

EARLY '60'S

Young Savages?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do.”

― Henry Ford

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service