E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

For those who love the obscure, this game's for you.  

1. Leave a description of a TV show or movie 
  2. Include a photo if you like, but it's not necessary
  3. Whom ever guesses it correctly, gets to post the next offering.

Views: 5302

Replies to This Discussion

Unfounded suspicions lead a married couple to begin divorce proceedings, whereupon they start undermining each other's attempts to find new romance. ...mid to late '30's

The awful truth?

YEP...2 OF MY FAVORITES...IRENE DUNN AND GOOD OLD CARY

Mid 40s spy film about German physics professors being recruited by the OSS to work for the allies and thwart Germany's production of weapons of mass destruction. Big Star

CLOAK AND DAGGER WITH GARY COOPER?

Yes

IN THE SECOND PAIRING OF THESE TWO STARS (OUT OF 3 FILMS TOGETHER)...
AFTER A MAN ACCIDETNALLY KILLS HIS LOVER'S BLACKMAILING HUSBAND, SOMEONE ELSE IS ARRESTED AND FOUND GUILTY. THEY HAVE A LIMITED AMOUNT OF TIME BEFORE HE MUST GIVE HIMSELF UP, OR LET AN INNOCENT MAN GO TO THE GALLOWS. EARLY 1940'S
UK FILM

Nada

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

Starting the upload process to replace the animated gif files with mp4 videos today.

Please be patient, as I'm not sure how long the process will take, but we will have the animated game pieces back, as soon as I can manage the transfer.

GQ 30's are playable, until I run out, but it'll be some time before I can start making new game pieces again.

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“I'd rather attempt to do something great and fail than to attempt to do nothing and succeed.”

― Robert H. Schuller

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service