E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Anyone who follows the Oscars, should like this.  

1. Leave a question regarding the Oscars.
  2. Include a photo if you like, but it's not necessary
  3. Whom ever guesses it correctly, gets to post the next offering.

Views: 5836

Replies to This Discussion

I think you misunderstood my Question.... 5 acting noms in SAME film..Last film and 5 actors. Yours is Helen Hunt and Jack Nicholson..As Good as it gets

YEP..I SURE DID..... MRS. MINIVER?

GREER GARSON
WALTER PIDGEON
TERESA WRIGHT
DAME MAY WITTY
HENRY TRAVERS

No That actually was the FIRST Film to get 5. I'm looking for the most recent AND the FIVE actors, 3 of whom won Oscars.

NETWORK

YOU ALREADY GUESSED MINE ..SO ARE YOU UP AGAIN?

Okay..I'll give you the answer..Network is Correct, I asked for the 5 actors too...Finch (W) Dunaway(W) Straight(W)..... Ned Beatty and William Holden. You try one.

After sound was introduced to film, who was the first actor to win an Academy Award without saying a single word throughout the entire film?

John Mills Ryan's daughter.

TECHNICALLY YOU'RE RIGHT IN THAT I STATED "ACTOR"...BUT JANE WYMAN WON DECADES EARLIER THAN SIR JOHN DID IN 1970....YOUR TURN

Claire trevor had 3 noms and one win. What were the 3 films and which one resulted in a win?

HMMMM...SOME WORTHY STUFF...LIKE STAGECOACH, KEY LARGO...COME TO MIND....GOING WITH KEY LARGO

I asked for THREE films, she won for Key Largo..Which other 2 films garnered a NOM. Stagecoach is Not one of them

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do.”

― Henry Ford

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service