E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Category is JEWELRY

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
▬ ▬
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬.

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q R S T U V W X Y Z

Views: 18

Replies to This Discussion

A DIAMOND IS FOREVER...

REMEMBER THAT EPISODE OF SUPERMAN WHERE HE SQUEEZES A PIECE OF COAL UNTIL IT BECOMES A DIAMOND? ...I PLACED A PIECE OF COAL (REMEMBER THOSE COAL FURNACES AND COAL SHUTES INTO THE BASEMENT?...MAYBE NOT IF YOU DIDN'T GROW UP IN THE NORTH) ...ANYWAY PLACED THE COAL UNDER SOME COFFEE CANS...THINKING PERHAPS OVER TIME THE PRESSURE WOULD RESULT INTO A DIAMOND FOR ME...

LOL It's funny the way kids think. No, I don't think I've ever seen coal except on train cars and on TV and movies. We have such a great abundance of natural gas down here, so it is our primary heating source. Talking about how kids think, when I was little, I used to think that human defecation and urination was the result of what I ate and drank going all the way down inside my feet and legs until it got up to waist level, then it was time to go. LOL Glad your playing the game big sister, and congratulations starting out with a WACWIN.

A diamond is forever. (DeBeers Jewelry)

OH THAT'S FUNNY...I CAN REMEMBER THINKING ABOUT AGING...I JUST COULDN'T PICTURE SKIN STRETCHING AND GROWING OLD...THOUGHT WE JUST STAYED THE SAME....LITTLE DID I RELAIZE THAT TIME REALLY DOES FLY

LOL Reminds me of something Jim said on this site some time ago - Time's fun when you're having flies.

LOL....GOOD ONE...JIM HAS SUCH A QUICK WIT

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“One of the greatest discoveries a man makes, one of his great surprises, is to find he can do what he was afraid he couldn't do.”

― Henry Ford

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service