E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

TV Show

▬ E ▬ E ▬ ▬ S
O ▬
T O M O R R O ▬

Network:

T ▬ E
▬ ▬

A B C D F G H I J K L N P Q U V W X Y Z
RTOMSE

Views: 36

Replies to This Discussion

Starting with an R.

Gianni is the black and white long-haired border collie; Desi is the black and white short-haired border collie; Nagini is the little black Chihuahua; Harper Lee is my Pekingese. And Wicket is my granddoggie (white and brown chi). She lives with Ember but was visiting this day.

Zuzu (Zuleika) my blue-eyed Louisiana leopard dog aka Catahoula

Zuzu's sister, Gus. A red Catahoula. Found them on the side of a road when they were about 5 weeks old. Outdoor dogs.

Thanks so much for the photos. I saved them all to your folder and will prolly put 'em on my desktop. (Harper Lee is the brown face, white body in front?)

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
▬ ▬
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ R R ▬ ▬

Network:

▬ ▬ ▬
▬ ▬

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q S T U V W X Y Z
R

Yep, Harper Lee is brown face, white body, mushed face. She's a Canadian Pekingese (not as much fur), and she's my baby girl. She even has her own baby carriage and gets extremely upset if any other dog gets in it. She's a little spoiled. Trying a T this time.

LOL Mushed face, is the truth for Pekingese of any type but they're so cute!

Starters

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
▬ ▬
T ▬ ▬ ▬ R R ▬ ▬

Network:

T ▬ ▬
▬ ▬

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N O P Q S U V W X Y Z
RT

She's my baby girl! How about an O?

Awwwww, I know she loves you too!

With a starter
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
O ▬
T O ▬ O R R O ▬

Network:

T ▬ ▬
▬ ▬

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N P Q S U V W X Y Z
RTO

(P.S. Finished I, Claudius and loved it all the way through. He may have appeared to be the fool, but he outsmarted them all!)

Back from Florida. Burton is getting so darned big. So glad you enjoyed I, Claudius. He was, indeed, the craftiest and smartest of them all. Gonna go with M.

You'll have to lemme know when Burton gets to big for Grandma to pick up! LOL

▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬ ▬
O ▬
T O M O R R O ▬

Network:

T ▬ ▬
▬ ▬

A B C D E F G H I J K L N P Q S U V W X Y Z
RTOM

He's only 4, but he's solid. Going with S this time.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Chevy Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

Thanks for the increase in play.

Ning has finally come up with what I hope is a solution to the disappearing game files for me. It will require a lot of additional work, but after I'm finished, I think we won't have the problem any more!

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Darkness cannot drive out darkness: only light can do that. Hate cannot drive out hate: only love can do that.”

― Martin Luther King, Jr.

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service