E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Saying

▬ ▬
▬ ▬ T
▬ ▬
A N ▬
▬ O ,
▬ O T
▬ ▬
A N ▬
▬ ▬ N T

B C D E F G H I J K L M P Q R S U V W X Y Z
OTNA

Views: 21

Replies to This Discussion

O

▬ ▬
▬ ▬ ▬
▬ ▬
▬ ▬ ▬
▬ O ,
▬ O ▬
▬ ▬
▬ ▬ ▬
▬ ▬ ▬ ▬

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N P Q R S T U V W X Y Z
O

T

Ass enders

▬ ▬
▬ ▬ T
▬ ▬
▬ ▬ ▬
▬ O ,
▬ O T
▬ ▬
▬ ▬ ▬
▬ ▬ ▬ T

A B C D E F G H I J K L M N P Q R S U V W X Y Z
OT

(OMG how did they miss The Accountant on the 2016 best pix list?)

N

Why are you ignoring comments and questions I put on your game? Are you angry with me?

Nope. Just Never saw the Accountant, so I have no opinion. Obviously you liked it. May I have an N

Well the one before that was a long note and I'll bet you had seen the EG Robertson one, but maybe didn't like it as much as I did.

▬ ▬
▬ ▬ T
▬ ▬
▬ N ▬
▬ O ,
▬ O T
▬ ▬
▬ N ▬
▬ ▬ N T

A B C D E F G H I J K L M P Q R S U V W X Y Z
OTN

If you get a chance, give The Accountant a try, I gave it 5 because of the cast, acting, intricate plot lines, sets, costumes and music.

Try an A .......didn't see the Rbinson one either. i saw the trailers for the accountant about 5 times. it looked interesting but lasted in local theaters about a week.

Starters

▬ ▬
▬ ▬ T
▬ ▬
A N ▬
▬ O ,
▬ O T
▬ ▬
A N ▬
▬ ▬ N T

B C D E F G H I J K L M P Q R S U V W X Y Z
OTNA

Since I was forced to download the whole movies on the 3 I mentioned, I guess they were not popular enough to have trailer/clips on. Big Town After Dark had been a radio show. and wasn't great. Like I said, Time Table was convoluted and yucky but Night Has A Thousand Eyes (Robinson) was pretty good. He played a psychic. I just always think that if it was 30s, 40s or 50s you know the titles.

Never hear of Time Table, EG wasn't in many real bad movies even though they were often potboilers, Cagney and Bogie same way....SWAG: My get up and go, got up and went ...or E

My get up and go, got up and went

(as for the old movies - especially noir - I will be downloading more, because of the trailer/clips being non-existence and you like the clues so I try to get them anyway I can. I guess I really shouldn't mention them, as it's giving a heads up on the coming titles, but you're the only one who's prolly seen them, so you may get more comments if you don't mind)

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Your work is going to fill a large part of your life, and the only way to be truly satisfied is to do what you believe is great work. And the only way to do great work is to love what you do. If you haven't found it yet, keep looking. Don't settle. As with all matters of the heart, you'll know when you find it.”

― Steve Jobs

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service