E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Ning has decided to start charging ALL networks for participation, and I'm afraid we won't be here after May 4th. Here's the Ning notice on their blog, if you interested.

Ning Blog

Views: 16

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, and by the Way that thing you sent me doesn't seem clear to me since those letters don't touch. It didn't work either.
I'm closing down for the day, but I'll try it again tomorrow. Karen said she tried the word drop when we were having the problem yesterday and it did the same thing to her. I've always had 8 letters to choose from (that surround the center letter) so I'll have to experience what you're going through to get what you mean. When I discovered the "corners" it made the game much easier and more fullfilling.
HI CAT & JIM (HOPE YOU HAD A NICE VACATION JIM)

I TRIED WORD DROP WHEN I GOT HOME. YOU CAN GET INTO MIND JOLT.
YOU CAN CHOOSE THE GAME WORD DROP
IT APPEARS TO LOAD UP...BUT THE PAGE REMAINS EMPTY...NONE OF THE LETTER TILES DROP DOWN.

ON PLAYING A WORD TILE THE LETTERS HAVE TO CONNECT...BUT YOU CAN GO DIAGONAL, SUDE WAYS, UP OR DOWN...AS LONG AS YOU DON'T CROSS OVER AN EXISTING USED TILE. I HOPE THAT HELPS TO CLARIFY PLAYING.
Well I went into Word Drop this morning and it was working okay. Thanks for the clarification on the cross over tiles, and I hope Jim can play again. It's a fun game.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not our circumstances.”

― Martha Washington

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service