E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

New for 2016 - comments on the daily funny.

Views: 3984

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Gotta luv his hair too! LOL

Absolutely. I posted this .gif on Facebook;, it's great.

I recognize the killer whale, but I wonder what that is he's eating. That's one hell of a big seafood meal. I wonder if it comes with tartar sauce.

I think what ever the hell he's eating would make most other fish look small and insignificant - but to this whale, he's just lunch! LOL (The tail reminds me of a sword fish, but that's just a guess, cuz you'd need to see it's nose to tell that)

LOL Great caption for that .gif; but I don't think the dog appreciated the joke at all.

LOL Reminds me of the W.C. Fields line, "Go away, kid, you bother me."

The kids were trying to scare the ape, but I think he knew "turn-about" is fair play! LOL

LOL

LOL "Mine's stale; I think I'll have his."

LOL I'm sure that's exactly what he was thinkin', either that or the owner was trying to teach them to flip it up and catch it, in order to eat it ...and the one decided that was too much like work and he'd flip it but eat his brothers!

"I love you Mommy, but please stop putting that bourbon in my baby food."

it's actually baby's 1st taste of Lemon Juice - straight no chaser! They're so cute, that I think I couldn't resist choosing another for sometime in the future.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”

― Eckhart Tolle

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service