E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

New for 2016 - comments on the daily funny.

Views: 3089

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL All I could think about when I saw that cat and those ducklings was "Run, Forrest, run!"

LOL

I wet my plants. Great play on words and great sign for a landscape company. I bet many nurseries in that area are wishing they would have thought of that one. LOL

Karen sent that to me this morning and I just hadda post it! ROFL

LOL on Satisfaction Guaranteed or Your Dent Back. What a great "no returns" policy.

LOL There are days when I can definitely identify with the sign "...that's enough for one day."

Flibbertigibbet is so cute, and so appropriately named. LOL Rhino never mentioned his family.

Don't we all have an "Uncle Fester" in the family tree, somewhere?

OH YEH!

LOL That kitty wasn't about to share his food with that dog.

It's gotta crack ya right up to see that cat realizes the dogs mouth is a way lot bigger and he'll never get a single bite. . . if the doesn't smack him outta the way! ROFL

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let's not be afraid to receive each day's surprise, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy. It will open a new place in our hearts, a place where we can welcome new friends and celebrate more fully our shared humanity.”

― Henri Nouwen

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service