E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

New for 2016 - comments on the daily funny.

Views: 3988

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL Reminds me of the old Coppertone ads.

LOL with the bare-butt girl!

LOL That's the one.

"Doggone! When I was eating that leftover pizza it was Hip, hip, hooray.  Now it's Hip, hip away."

They may have underestimated how big he was gonna get, when they bought his dog door! LOL  He sure did figure out how to do it, though as he knew to used the wall for support with this front legs!

Smart pooch. LOL

Don't you know his Mom is gonna save this video to embarrass him with when he's 14!?!?!

Cute little guy sure is into his music. If he keeps that up he'll burn that fat off in no time. LOL

Been watching that little chubby boy dancing since I got up and signed on this morning. He is so damned cute and funny looking at the same time. Love this one.

Gotta luv his hair too! LOL

Absolutely. I posted this .gif on Facebook;, it's great.

I recognize the killer whale, but I wonder what that is he's eating. That's one hell of a big seafood meal. I wonder if it comes with tartar sauce.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.”

― Jim Rohn

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service