E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

New for 2016 - comments on the daily funny.

Views: 3128

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Cute little mice. Maybe someday they'll play for the San Antonio Spurs. LOL Great follow-up to yesterday's trained rat video.

Well I thought the goody grabbin' mouse was Michael Jordan, but now know he must be Tim Duncan!

LOL

Panda says "The ball's in my court, and there it stays."

Panda says MINE

It's amazing the capacity those little hamster cheek pouches have. I bet Bugs Bunny would love to have that kind of luggage.

Okay, so then how do they manage to get it in their little tummies? LOL

Wow, I don't know for sure. I'll research that later. I just thought they kind of nibbled away on the edges of the food with their molars. I don't even know if they have molars. LOL

What a generous little doggie, sharing with his friends. “Friendship marks a life even more deeply than love. Love risks degenerating into obsession, friendship is never anything but sharing.” ― Elie Wiesel

Nice sentiment, but the poster reversed the action, so the Chihuahua actually stole all those hot dogs. LOL

OMG You're right. I was wondering why the man picked the hot dogs back up, and then I watched it again and see the little dog running backwards. Why that sneaky, no-good, greedy, underhanded, dirty dog!!! LOL

I had to watch the horse walking backwards several times. If this is camera trickery, it's very well done. If not, it's a very well trained horse. As the horse walks backward, the cattle are walking forward. Also the horse is leaving tracks where it is backing away from, and there or no tracks behind where he is walking to. Beautiful horse!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“If you spend your whole life waiting for the storm, you'll never enjoy the sunshine.”

― Morris West

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service