E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

New for 2016 - comments on the daily funny.

Views: 2936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

It might be a hen. I thought I saw a red comb. But, then again, I didn't have my hearing aids on. LOL

The senior citizens center sign by the cemetery is funny - very sick humor, but still funny.

The devil made me do it!

The senior cell phone is great, but I'm afraid I'd have to use a pencil to dial it. LOL

LOL About finding your car in the parking lot. I don't know if that's so much age related. Even when I was younger I depended very much on my remote "panic" button to set off my horn and flash my lights until I could at least figure which direction to go to my car in the parking lot.

At least I'm not having problems with the Animal gif's imported from other sites. I still have no clue when the problem will be fixed with the animation files, only that's it's been reported to their tech staff. I tested an upload on Ning's Creator's site, to see if it's system wide, and it is. I can't get previously uploaded gif code to work in there either.

Another saying for your hangman games, "This, too, shall pass." LOL

How about "From you lips. . ." ?

Let's hope that either one or both sayings ring true for us with these animations.

I'm not at all sure they didn't just drop supporting animated gifs. That'll mean yet another start over from scratch. I'm getting too old for this crap!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

It appears that some, if not all, of the Flash files are running, so I'll be opening the game forums for play again.

I will continue replacing all of the GQ files with video, however, as I don't trust Ning to keep the gif files running, after being down for a whole week!

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.”

― Charles R. Swindoll

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service