E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

New for 2016 - comments on the daily funny.

Views: 2936

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

That squirrel with the harmonica is really jammin'; he can't help but tap his foot tho his great music. LOL

Just a corny caption for today's funny, "Ears to you."

LOL on the cat and the kid in the snow. Once again, the ferocious lion brings down his prey.

You never know with cats. Maybe his tootsies were cold in the snow and he just wanted a ride. LOL

LOL This little guy is really gettin' down with the music. He must have watched the movie The Little Princess, because the stairs behind him remind me of Shirley Temple and Bill "Bojangles" Robinson doing their dance on the stairs.

I know the scene you're speaking of, and agree!

LOL This must be Dumbo the Elephant's flight crew.

I've always loved cat's. It would be nice to have one that size. Not only to have something nice, warm, and soft to lean back on with my coffee, but also the fact that when it purrs I get a great back massage. LOL

Ve-r-r-r-y nice for a Cat Nap and you'd have to be right about the vibrator! LOL

LOL Another great play on words Cat.

That rooster better be careful. I think that dog would enjoy a chicken dinner better than that dry dog food. LOL

Chicken dinner is right! I think it's a Hen, though, as I don't see a cock's comb.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

It appears that some, if not all, of the Flash files are running, so I'll be opening the game forums for play again.

I will continue replacing all of the GQ files with video, however, as I don't trust Ning to keep the gif files running, after being down for a whole week!

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.”

― Charles R. Swindoll

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service