E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 2242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I didn't know he'd won an Oscar for Ed Wood, but I'm certain Jim did. I loved the Mission Impossible series (both of them) and Space 1999, even though I didn't much care for his co-star on each, Barbara Bane. 

I'm green with envy. At 7 years old I couldn't even play the radio. LOL

The last words video was great, and my faves were Groucho "This is no way to live" and Bob Hope, where do you wanna be buried, "Surprise me"!

Yeh, those were my two favorite also.

I love this group. They had some of the best harmony ever.  The Mamas and the Papas, Simon & Garfunkel, The Association and were all great groups for me, because of the harmony.  Thanks for posting.

I agree; all three were great groups.

He was a good character actor that appeared in many tv shows I watched, but never broke into being a Movie star.  Here's his IMDb link if you wanna check it out.

John Heard 

He was one of the actors whose name I vaguely recall. I saw him in the Home Alone movies, but only remember Macaulay Culkin.

Who turned out quite strangely if I remember from Child's Play

He certainly did. Had he been born around 1900, he could have given Lon Chaney, Sr. stiff competition in horror make-up. LOL

LOL

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“The challenge of leadership is to be strong, but not rude; be kind, but not weak; be bold, but not bully; be thoughtful, but not lazy; be humble, but not timid; be proud, but not arrogant; have humor, but without folly.”

― Jim Rohn

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service