E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 3606

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Today's Bird, has got some moves! LOL

Cute funnies today, so Mel's been a busy boy...LOL

Yeah, there are some really good things in the longer clips, so I decided to do some editing to shorten the clips for us.

This video could be made in Chicago - later today, as we're expecting a #^&^%#$ Snow Storm on April 18, 2018!!!

LOL Yeah, I was thinking of you in that nasty cold climate. We're expecting a high of 85 and sunny skies today. Come on down.

What a bunch of cuties.  Thanks Mel.

I finally got the time to watch today's sea lion video and loved it. Thanks for posting it Mel.

What is the title of the real song they mushed the words to? I think was ...something, ...something, pennifore?

I have absolutely no idea. It sounded like some opera piece. All I could find out about it was that the singer was Kevin Murphy of Mystery Science Theatre 3000, another person I've never heard of. It was sung so fast I couldn't understand the words, but kept pausing it to read the doctor's chart before I could figure out what it was about. LOL

This isn't exactly it, but at least it's close...and it's from the Gilbert & Sullivan musical H.M.S. Pinnefore

Great research Cat. If it isn't the same song, it is very close to it. All I know is that it sounded like it might have come from an opera, maybe this was it.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Character cannot be developed in ease and quiet. Only through experience of trial and suffering can the soul be strengthened, ambition inspired, and success achieved.”

― Helen Keller

© 2018   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service