E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 3615

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I just had to run this one. It is a terrible version of the old song, but I fell in love with the beautiful girl.

Better Musical Version

Love the Charleston .gif, and I agree that this is a much better version of that great old song. But none of the girls in your video are not near as pretty as my dream girl in my video. LOL

Gotta luv the Garbage man and the mail box!!!

LOL He even picked the mail up that flew out of the mailbox and threw it in the garbage truck too.

I'd seen most of the cat funnies before, but this one added sound effects.

Sorry about so many Cat videos; I just love cats. Not showing too many Vimeo videos, because most of them are home made and not very good. Facebook, has some good videos, but not as varied and as many as YouTube. I just keep trying to come up with something someone will like, and trying to find videos under 5 minutes in length.

I've been trying to learn this song for 60 years, and finally decided to listen to several renditions on YouTube to see if I could pick up the chord pattern. Came across this video and think it is the best rendition of the song I have ever heard.

Today's Bird, has got some moves! LOL

Cute funnies today, so Mel's been a busy boy...LOL

Yeah, there are some really good things in the longer clips, so I decided to do some editing to shorten the clips for us.

This video could be made in Chicago - later today, as we're expecting a #^&^%#$ Snow Storm on April 18, 2018!!!

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“We're never so vulnerable than when we trust someone - but paradoxically, if we cannot trust, neither can we find love or joy.”

― Walter Anderson

© 2018   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service