E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 2579

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL They would make the perfect couple.

One of my faves! Glad you like Creedence too!

I really do like Creedence. The funny part is I still think of them as "new." LOL

Me too. LOL

Beautiful video of the sky Phenomena, and it makes me wonder what the hell that was in Arizona?  I actually saw an wolf face in the cloud formation with the human face, prior to the human one that appeared. 

WOW I went back and watched the video again. You're right. I didn't even notice that one until you mentioned it.

Since my son Matthew had a couple of runs with Black Heart, I took the liberty of running this one of my other son John. He's not as good a singer as Matthew, but is equally as talented with the guitar. And besides that, I'm a wee bit proud. LOL

With good reason, Mel.

Who knew Raccoons were so playful? LOL

I had forgotten how playful they can be. I remember watching them play on one of the Walt Disney nature shows when I was a kid, and forgotten about their playfulness over the years.

I love Dunham, but think Achmed is not quite as funny as Walter.

I agree. Walter is by far the best of Dunham's dummys.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Keep on going, and the chances are that you will stumble on something, perhaps when you are least expecting it. I never heard of anyone ever stumbling on something sitting down.”

― Charles F. Kettering

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service