E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 1527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

LOL That's a great comment. I had never heard that one before, and might be using it in your hangman some day.

And I thought only cats, and maybe a few dogs, chased lasers.

Me too! It seems that the whole animal kingdom thinks of those little moving sparks of light, as something wonderful to eat! LOL 

It's a cell-phone video world, and s*it is bound to happen!

No time to watch Little Eva this morning, but just did and remember the dance really well. Thanks, Mel!

Lovely music to post by.

These two kids are fantastic. I have no idea what their names are. I'm guessing the show is something like America's got talent.

Don Rickles was one of a kind. I can't say that I always loved everything he did, but thought him funny as CPO Sharkey.

Yeah, I liked CPO Sharkey too. Don was funny, but was sometimes too acerbic for me, just like Joan Rivers was.

Gotta luv the fashion predictions from the 1920's for the year 2000! LOL

Yeah, and the hairstyles too. LOL

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let's not be afraid to receive each day's surprise, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy. It will open a new place in our hearts, a place where we can welcome new friends and celebrate more fully our shared humanity.”

― Henri Nouwen

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service