E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 3910

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

The two kittens, sure had a conversation goin' and I wonder what the sleeping puppy was dreaming about?! LOL

That sleeping dog dreaming, and the sleeping mouse snoring were my two favorites.

I guess it woulda been a nice birthday for a boy, but less sports and prolly some clothes shopping for a girl. Bring back those bell-bottoms!!! LOL

OMG I hated those bell-bottoms. My youngest brother used to wear those things. LOL I didn't mind the bell-bottom Navy uniforms I wore though, they were designed to be flotation devices.

I think I remember seeing this Bank skit, on the original Candid Camera show! LOL

I guess Crocks gotta eat too... but OUCH for the Zebra!

Translation:

“dame tu cosita” means “Give it to me” . ... Though the literal translation of the word "cosita" is innocent enough (it means "little thing"), the chorus of this ditty is dripping with sexual innuendo.

Left me dripping. LOL

I think car wash guy, shoulda lost his job, for that stunt!

Yikes! I think with everyone on the planet having cell phone video, this will be a regular "narrow escape" segment of YouTube videos.

It is. They have a bunch of these narrow misses compilations.
I'll be running them from time to time.

I think Misty the Llama just wants to play. She didn't seem angry to me, just happy to have company in her pen.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI   E-TV Members Start dates:

Cat/Dale - 2/10/2008

Jim Buchanan - 5/7/2009

Karen Ann McMahon - 6/6/2009

Jen the Couch Potato - 11/26/2009

Theresa Karle - 4/28/2010

Larry Abshagen - 9/26/2011

Melvin Quinney - 11/19/2012

Stephen La Serra - 1/19/2014

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

I am determined to be cheerful and happy in whatever situation I may find myself. For I have learned that the greater part of our misery or unhappiness is determined not by our circumstance but by our disposition.”

― Martha Washington

© 2018   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service