E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 3283

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Beautiful flowers. Time lapse photography has really brought us a lot of enjoyment in watching these flowers open. I have some kind of ground cover just outside my front window. The purple flowers close at night, but as soon as the first rays of sun hit them I can actually watch them open in real time. So neat.

You might wanna leave Theresa a link to this one, as I'm certain the whole family are horse lovers, but she's with her sick grandbaby now and don't know when she'll be back. :-(

Theresa is not on my friends list in the messenger section. I'm sure I sent her a friend request long ago and never got a reply. If you know how, maybe you can tell me how to post it on her page.

Sure, just go to her home page and leave the link on the comment wall. (Theresa Karle) I was just there to get the link and it shows your avatar as a friend! 

LOL I lost the video and can't find it again. But thanks for the info.

This guy wants to prevent anyone from being able to say "they smell a Rat" LOL

LOL Great thought Cat.

GOOD ONE, Mel!

Was that a cockatiel (bird) doing that dance?

Yes it was a cockatiel. Kept great time to the music too. He ought to open his own dance studio. LOL

Bean can be funny, honest - just not in this one. I see he posted it, so guess he liked it.

Yeah, I noticed that too. Never saw anything he had posted before. I agree, it was not funny to me either. But we're all different, so I figured maybe some of the other members might like it.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“The real voyage of discovery consists not in seeking new landscapes, but in having new eyes.”

― Marcel Proust

© 2018   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service