E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 2733

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Although The Three Bells was the Browns biggest hit, The Old Lamplighter was by far my favorite song by them.

Dunham rules! LOL

Although Walter is still my favorite, that is the first time I'd seen the Jeff Dunham dummy. The coordination of working two dummies at the same time as well as doing three different voices was amazing.

Gotta give the builders credit for even attempting liftoff, when rocket fuel is so-o-o-o volatile!

Amen to that for sure.

Cute little "I love you." dog. LOL

LOL I'm guessing the little kid must have been a very adoring younger brother to the piano player. My little brothers never were interested in my piano playing, and were far from adoring. When they would get mad at me, they would take a hammer to my piano. Luckily, it was already an old, beat-up upright piano, and they didn't know to use the hammer on the inside mechanism. LOL By the way, they got their asses whipped good for that.

OMG that looked like a hell-of-a surprise for the entire audience as well as the moderators.  Great video, Mel.

It sure surprised me. I'm sure the audience was already in and seated before the judges entered. I'm thinking the musicians must have been placed and seated with their instrument ahead of the audience so as not to get them suspicious.

Thanks for the Obit video on Hefner, Mel. He was an icon.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily funny pix are on hiatus.

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“The difference between successful people and really successful people is that really successful people say no to almost everything.”

― Warren Buffett

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service