E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 1527

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If I remember correctly, I think Cat ran this video some time back. Maybe I just saw it on YouTube, don't remember. But these are the neatest fireworks I've ever seen.

Don't remember if this was the one, but it was pretty.

SPECTACULAR FIREWORK FINALE...FULL MOON WASN'T BAD EITHER.

Cute puppies, Mel, and I don't think they failed, just oops'd a little. LOL

LOL Another word for my vocabulary, "oops'd."

Nice to have the animation back, huh?

It's not nice to fool with Mother Nature! LOL Hell of a surf ride at the beginning, though.

Yeah, I thought for sure the surfer/skier and the two jet skis were going to get wiped out. All of those people in those scenes seemed like they were way to close for comfort.

Amazing how many people knew the words to Puff The Magic Dragon!

Yep, even the kids. I decided to learn that one on the piano, but have never played it at the nursing home. I'm gonna play it next time and see how many of the residents start singing it. I only know the words to the chorus.

Sorry, none of them hit me where I live.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Each day holds a surprise. But only if we expect it can we see, hear, or feel it when it comes to us. Let's not be afraid to receive each day's surprise, whether it comes to us as sorrow or as joy. It will open a new place in our hearts, a place where we can welcome new friends and celebrate more fully our shared humanity.”

― Henri Nouwen

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service