E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 2733

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I fear I'm saving time by not watching your daily video posts, and am sorry for that.  I'm sure they're fun to watch - but like you said, I have no time, anymore.  Between fighting with Ning to even get assurance that my uploads to the new Image (keeper) directory will not disappear again, and of course replacing the missing files, I'm snowed under.  

I've caught them 4 times on uploads that then disappeared the next day, and if their new re-work of Platform 2.0 doesn't work as it should, I can't see why the hell I'm paying to keep the place open.

I completely understand. Like they say, there's never enough hours in the day. And compounding that with those stairs and your friend Arthur makes it even more difficult. Now, I see Old Man Winter is moving in on you up there. That makes Arthur even more of a pain. Thanks for everything you're doing to keep the site going Cat. If you ever decide to retire the site, I'm sure the rest of us will understand; I know for sure I will.

Glad you understand.  It's not JUST the files on the site, but having to revamp my whole database system to keep up with the replaced codes, so I know if what I'm posting has been done or not.

When I think about it, I'll try to remember to calculate how many files I've finished reuploaded, and adjust the cover figure on the Daily Funny notice, so all can keep with about where I think I am, by how much I've done, with is around 2,660 files to date.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily funny pix are on hiatus.

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“It is easy to love the people far away. It is not always easy to love those close to us. It is easier to give a cup of rice to relieve hunger than to relieve the loneliness and pain of someone unloved in our own home. Bring love into your home for this is where our love for each other must start.”

― Mother Teresa

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service