E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 1765

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

These people are lucky, but they are also very stupid.

And DEFF!

LOL I resemble that remark!

Well the Train Horns were s-o-o-o-o loud, I'd think you could even feel the vibrations! LOL

On the lighter side:

LOL

I ,meant to comment this morning, on the Kitten on keys song (I'd never heard) but was running so late from being off line I didn't do it.  He's not as good as you, Melvin.

Surely you jest. I first heard this song when I was about 9 years old. I bought a record album by Knuckles O'Toole, and Kitten on the Keys was one of the tracks. I fell in love with the song. Several years ago, I got the sheet music for it. I painstakingly learned the first page of the music one note at a time, counting lines and spaces to figure out each note. My friend with the doctorate in music came over one day,
and I played it for him. He laughed his head off at me telling me "You know you have more than just two fingers." Well, I never played it again,
and gave him the sheet music so he could learn it and play it for me.
He came back several months later, and said in his very artistic musical terms, "This song is a bitch to learn and an even bigger bitch to play."
He did play it for me on my piano, but he did a poor job on it and was sweating bullets the whole time. But Kitten on the Keys is my favorite ragtime song of all time.

One Job. . . had some priceless pix.

Yes it sure did. I was thinking about your Daily Funny as I watched it. If you could lift those pictures from the video and save them, they may come in handy in the future.

You can get the software that makes photos of screen prints (and videos) in the Admin section.  (Admin) Snag-It software

It's called Snag-It and there are two files attached to the link above.  Right click and save them to your desktop so you can install them on your computer.  The one with the exe extension is the software the other is a text file with either instructions. . . or the code needed to run the software. (Can't remember just now as I uploaded it in 2008)

Some would say this is one of Robert Duvall's lesser films; but is actually my favorite of his. Along with Michael Cain and Haley Joel Osment this is a great movie. This bar scene is one of my favorite scenes from the movie, but the entire movie is very enjoyable.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Develop an attitude of gratitude, and give thanks for everything that happens to you, knowing that every step forward is a step toward achieving something bigger and better than your current situation.”

― Brian Tracy

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service