What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 3417

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I'm sure some of them are. Even with three different sources, YouTube, Facebook, and Vimeo, a lot of the videos overlap in content. I'm having a hard time trying to find a good video that I think people will like. Most of the stuff is geared to teens and twenty-somethings, and I spend at least an hour every evening combing through videos to find one for the site.

That's a lot of work!  Maybe cut it down some after you get back from your green beer days in Dallas.

Yep, it is a lot of work for me, since I'm not good at multitasking and I get so many phone calls and visitors.
I can't think about what I'm doing when I try to make a post. I've even gotten off of three sites I was on on Facebook as well as a couple of more on the internet. Like my good friend Stan Laurel used to say, "After all, life isn't short enough." LOL So I think this will help. I don't know how you do all you do on this site, even cutting back as much as you have because of those stairs. You are absolutely amazing in my books!

Thanks, Mel. It's a much bigger job (than it used to be) because of the Ning problems.

Daylight Savings Time:

Thanks for posting the blame Ben Franklin for the time change, video. Twice a year my body gives me fits, trying to readjust to the time change &^%$&^## and I really wish we'd drop the process all together!

Me too. You would think that after all these decades of time changes, we would get used to it, but I think it gets even harder as we age. LOL

I can't wait to see Spring (very pretty video) but currently we have "Lake Effect Snow" going on in Illinois and in Larry country (IND).

I don't envy you. I know how pretty the first snow of winter must me, but by now I'm sure your are all sick of it and waiting for some good spring weather. I have heard that lake effect snows are pretty heavy, and sometimes come in belts with several inches per hour. I think I'll stay right here and enjoy my 70 degrees and sunshine today.

This is a cute video; but I'll be damned if I'd ever put my kid going down a sidewalk next to a heavy traffic street like that, much less send him heading toward a busy intersection putting full faith in a damned remote control. He should have just kept his baby and his remote control car in the driveway.

Grounds for Divorce!

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Bulletin Board

Where we all are

“Everyone has inside of him a piece of good news. The good news is that you don't know how great you can be! How much you can love! What you can accomplish! And what your potential is!”

― Anne Frank

© 2018   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service