E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 2376

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Today's is 10 mins. long, so I'll have to finish it later, but like you day it's a Hail of a thing!

LOL "A Hail of a thing!" Don't bother watching all of it. There is a lot of redundancy as you go through the video. Unfortunately, I can't get rid of the pop-up Google ads, since Google owns YouTube. Just have to click them closed when they pop up.

You got ur comment in Hangman - LOL

LOL I sure as "hail" did. What a pleasant surprise.

Not a big country song fan, but did love Glen Campbell, John Denver and CCR.

Yeah, I liked all of them too, but in this order: Creedence, John Denver, Glen Campbell. I just never could bring myself to call any of them country, I'm just too old fashioned, but I did like their music very much.

Really, you don't consider my few country western picks as even Western?  How about maybe Western Rock? 

No on all of the so-called western picks. And I shudder at the thought of mixing country and rock. Boy, am I a traditionalist, or what? But like I said, I still liked all three, easy listening Glen, folk singer John, and just great Creedence.

Love the puppy belly sliders on the dog video. Too bad the guy that put it together only got the first part before having technical problems.

Really cute puppies- and gotta luv the ones who just flatten themselves out and slide!

I don't think I'd have shot her, and the vidiographer was was suggesting, but think she was having some kind of episode, that ended in the overturned car!

The woman was definitely mentally ill. I watched a longer video of the incident. She rammed another police car, causing her to roll into the ditch. I think when the first cop walked up to the car, he should have been able to get the woman out before she backed away, even if he had to taze her. Shooting a crazy person is not right, and the guy that took that video sounded like he had his own mental problems. The woman received only minor injuries. When the cops asked her what her name was she replied "Faith, hope, and love." Interesting video.

The Diamonds still had their wonderful voices and timing even after some 47 years. Great song from a great group.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“The greater part of our happiness or misery depends on our dispositions and not our circumstances.”

― Martha Washington

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service