E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 1531

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

ROFL

Smart rats. Love the teddy bear rescue best of all.

Very cute, rescue, but I was amazed you could teach them to play fetch!

This is Jimmy Dean and Patsy Cline on The Ted Mack Amatuer Hour, so we know how he got his start!

Patsy Cline is my all time favorite female singer. Jimmy, although not in my top ten of favorite male singers, had a lot of good recordings that I liked. I really liked his night time show. The video was from his day time show, which I don't remember.

Really liked the motor car designed for women. Never saw anything like that before.

Now that boy can move!

LOL He sure can. Just hope he don't move next door.

56 is way too young to be gone. Wonder what she died of?

No one knows yet. Waiting on the autopsy.

Gotta love this lady. She is self taught on the piano, sings good, and even wears jingle bells on her garter. The song is somewhat risque using jellyroll for her private part, but I find her very enjoyable. In this video she is performing at The Preservation Hall in New Orleans. Her name was Emma Barrett, born in New Orleans in 1897 and died in 1983 at age 85.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“The difference between an amateur and a professional is in their habits. An amateur has amateur habits. A professional has professional habits. We can never free ourselves from habit. But we can replace bad habits with good ones.”

― Steven Pressfield

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service