E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 2696

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeh, that poor little sheep had quite a tumble. It looks like he got up and trotted off afterward, but I still bet he was scared to death.

I loved Sleep Walk!

Yeah, it's still one of my favorites from back then. A year after they released this, they released a very similar song called Tear Drop. It was another very nice song, but didn't make it as high on the charts as Sleep Walk.

If she'd have done all that with her hands and not her feet, she wouldn't have made it on the show, but it was interesting.

Appropriate for Friday the 13th! LOL

I hadn't thought about Friday the 13th, but you're absolutely right; very appropriate. LOL

Cat, you turned me on to Stranger Things. Finally they are coming out with Season 2, and I thought since you've been so busy trying to get .ning to get there act together you might not be aware of the release of the second season. The trailer really makes me want to watch it and see what's going to happen next. Hope you get a chance to see it.

Thanks, it's in the queue already but don't think it releases until the end of the month (27th).

My favorite is the table hidden in the deck.

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Chevy Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you've made, if they don't realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.”

― Steve Maraboli

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service