E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 2784

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

I had heard he was gay a long time ago, but had forgotten. Gay or not, I still enjoy his Gomer Pyle character, as well as his singing (just don't like to watch him sing).

Hadda re-watch to figure out keying the Aston Martin, but loved the kid winning his school tuition! 

The cats and birds are really astonishing. Not something I'd expect to see!  Is is just me or are the number of pop-ups and ads on YouTube gone crazy?!?!?!

Yes the number of pop-ups and ads are really gone crazy. They have a software thing you can buy that says it will remove all the ads and pop-ups from the videos, but I can't afford it, and also I am one of those "buyer beware" type of people and afraid it will not work as well as they advertise it to work.

Snow is so rare here in San Antonio, I just had to run this video. I was like an eight-year-old again. Went out in it and walked for about a half-mile, started feeling like an old popsicle and walked the half-mile back. It snowed for about two and a half hours with an accumulation of 2 inches; a hell of a lot for San Antonio. Came back in, warmed my house to 95 degrees to thaw out and dry my clothes. Took a lot of videos with my phone, then closed them out before saving them. Put my clothes back on and stepped outside for about 15 minutes and videoed some more. But couldn't save it anywhere but on my flip-phone. File was too big to send to my computer. So here is a short video I got off of You Tube.

Yikes, Melvin! Welcome to Winter 2017!

Well, it's almost all over but the memories. Sun is shining brightly and the high today is going to be 57. So the beautiful white snow cover all over everything will be gone by this afternoon. Enjoyed it while it lasted.Most snow we've had since January of 1985; probably won't see another one for several years.

All I can say to that is...LUCKY YOU!

OMG!

She's definitely not the brightest bulb in the pack. LOL

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily funny pix are on hiatus.

Comment

Bulletin Board

I'm up to working on replacing the Lifesigns images (a little over a thousand of them) and then will start Forgettable Flash.

Those are all .gif files that have to be converted to video, and ya'll should let me know if it's worth all that work, or if I should just let that game go, and start to making new Giphy game pieces, again.

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change.”

― Katharine Hepburn

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service