E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 1379

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Yeah, Denver Did It was one of the best guilty dog videos ever, but these guys also knew they'd been bad. . . and just wanted their people to stop talking about it. LOL  Gotta luv the ones that know how to "smile", when being reprimanded. 

Oh, for sure on those grins. Those dogs figured their sweetest smile would get them out of trouble. LOL

Know the song, but never saw this motley group before, Mel.

Yes, the song was very popular back then, but I had never seen them before this video. And "motley" is right. LOL

The elephant painting his own portrait is just an edited version of a longer video. The longer video shows the whole process. That is one fantastic feat. I wonder how they trained him.

And Suda, signed it! OMG

I was expecting video of the falls, so didn't finish when it appeared to be only photos.

I was looking for a video of the falls too, but was very tired by the time I got around to the video, and this was the shortest one I could find. I do love waterfalls.

Okay, this one really touched me! LOL

LOL, another good punny.

Those were great but they'll never beat this bunch!

Oh absolutely! Those quadruplets were so cute. Their dad sure knew how to get them going. They say laughing is contagious. Poor Mom is laughing, but looks worn out. LOL

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

No further word from Ning about the animated game pieces.

Tired of waiting, and am looking into ways to convert the gif files to video. Royal pain in the butt and lots of work but no other choice.

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Love is the ability and willingness to allow those that you care for to be what they choose for themselves without any insistence that they satisfy you.”

― Wayne Dyer

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service