E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 2242

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

If that's the case, I can't wait till I reach 90. LOL

LOL This is one of my favorite videos. Don't know if its computer graphics or real, but it is really funny.

I hope you mean the baby moonwalk, cuz he is a cutie pie.

Yeh, I was talking about the baby moonwalk. Love it.

Great song Cat. I wonder who that talented singer is. LOL Thanks for posting it again.

Commercial! (unwatched) 

Just the first 12 seconds is commercial, then it comes to a very interesting presentation on these holes. It ends at 6:35, that's when I quit watching. The rest is commercial again.

Awwwwwww, Lucy and Desi together again.

Never saw any of his films (not a Zombie buff) but I'm sure he had many fans from the number of sequels to The Night of the Living Dead.

Saw all of his Zombie films, but never payed attention to who the director was. So, even though I recognized his name, I would not have known who he was.

Did you hear that Martin Landau died today?

No, I didn't hear about it. I was not a Martin Landau fan, but looked him up just now to see what he was in. I never watched Mission: Impossible, and the only movie I ever saw that I was familiar with was North by Northwest. But according to what I read, he died last Saturday, the 15th, at age 89. So I probably won't run a video on him this late. Do you think I should?

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Some changes look negative on the surface but you will soon realize that space is being created in your life for something new to emerge.”

― Eckhart Tolle

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service