E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Melvin will be taking over the video posts and since they'll be all from YouTube, I set up this page for discussions of them. 

Views: 1403

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Okay, this one really touched me! LOL

LOL, another good punny.

Those were great but they'll never beat this bunch!

Oh absolutely! Those quadruplets were so cute. Their dad sure knew how to get them going. They say laughing is contagious. Poor Mom is laughing, but looks worn out. LOL

Chuck will be missed! Thanks for posted this, Mel.

Louie can sure toot that horn!

He sure can. I've always liked Satchmo.

It's amazing that there were no fatalities here, and one man was even able to get out of the chopper and walk

Did that happen last night?

No, this happened in 2004, I just thought that for such a dramatic crash it was interesting that there were no fatalities.

The Tacoma bridge collapse was amazing footage from 1940! Sorry the puppy couldn't be saved, I know he hadda be really freaked out.

The first time I saw that, I was in physics class at Texas A&I University in 1970. We were studying torsional flutter, a self-induced harmonic vibration pattern. Don't remember diddly squat about that day's lesson, and even had to look up the torsional flutter info for this reply. LOL

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

It appears that some, if not all, of the Flash files are running, so I'll be opening the game forums for play again.

I will continue replacing all of the GQ files with video, however, as I don't trust Ning to keep the gif files running, after being down for a whole week!

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.”

― Charles R. Swindoll

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service