E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

General Discussions (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Man vs machine

Ken Jennings and Brad Rutter 2 of the best Jeopardy players ever, face Watson, a computer on the 3 day Jeopardy special next week 14-15-16.…

Started by Jim Buchanan

8 Feb 27, 2011

The are some dum M---F---- out there.

Some of these dudes and dudettes are in the All Volunteer army. I did like D.C. as being Da Capital though--real hip-hop

Started by Jim Buchanan

5 Jan 26, 2011
Reply by Cat

All Time worsts

karen and I have been going back and forth about our personal worst movies that won awards. It might be interesting to see what other membe…

Started by Jim Buchanan

10 Dec 28, 2010
Reply by Jim Buchanan

Show Puppies - 1980s (Dreyfuss - Empty Nest)

Arnold the Semi-Wonder Dog Arnold the Semi-Wonder Dog - The family dog (half pit bull/half Labrador) seen on the domestic drama LIFE GOE…

Started by Cat

10 Dec 2, 2010
Reply by Cat

Shaken Not Stirred (Who's YOUR Favorite Bond?)

Sean Connery * Dr No * From Russia With Love * Goldfinger * Thunderball * You Only Live Twice * Diamonds Are Forever George La…

Started by Cat

11 Nov 7, 2010

Unthinkable

Dale and I just finished this disturbing movie and I wanted to post the trailer for you.  There is a link that says you can watch it onli…

Started by Cat

5 Nov 7, 2010

I Must be getting OLD!

I was just talking to Karen about the Best Picture winners recently and have determined that I must be getting really old or Hollywood vote…

Started by Cat

23 Nov 3, 2010
Reply by Cat

White Nights

The vid of the day, all about dance, includes some footage of one of my favorite dance movies of all time -- the little known, but absolute…

Started by Theresa Karle

13 Oct 12, 2010

Happy Birthday, Bill Murray!

So many memories from tv and movies!   Thanks, Bill!

Started by Just Gus

7 Sep 23, 2010

Birthday Party Room!

Who was born on this day in history?  I don't know them all, so please feel free to post a birthday wish to an actor or writer or director…

Started by Just Gus

17 Sep 19, 2010

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Funny Signs/Pix 

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Make the most of your regrets; never smother your sorrow, but tend and cherish it till it comes to have a separate and integral interest. To regret deeply is to live afresh.”

― Henry David Thoreau

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service