E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

General Discussions (58)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

50,000 abandoned dogs roaming streets of Detroit in packs

Dale found this story online and I thought it interesting enough to post!  One because Karen lives near the city, and two because since Det…

Started by Cat

3 Aug 24, 2013

Mexican Canasta

Hey everyone, this is not about TV, Music, or Movies. Since there are a few members here of mature age (politically correct?) I have a ques…

Started by

7 Dec 27, 2012

Jingle Bell Rock

Cat, I found the neatest video just now on you tube. I don't know how you put these videos on this site, but I hope you will watch it and s…

Started by

4 Dec 26, 2012

Big Brother

Patrick Leahy, the influential Democratic chairman of the Senate Judiciary Committee, has dramatically reshaped his legislation in response…

Started by Cat

1 Nov 22, 2012

Twinkies’ Shelf Life May Last a Little Longer

Hostess Brands has filed a motion to liquidate, and it would be easy to assume that is the end of the well-known company.  Not so fast. Fir…

Started by Cat

0 Nov 18, 2012

Parents of 'Adolf Hitler' Lose Custody of Newborn

Heath and Deborah Campbell, the New Jersey parents of three children with Nazi-inspired names, lost custody of their fourth child 17 hours…

Started by Cat

2 Nov 28, 2011

*Congressional Reform Act of 2011*

To sign this petition click here: White House (If you are not registered with the White House, you will need to do so) regardless of our…

Started by Cat

11 Oct 27, 2011
Reply by Cat

today's video (Catherine Destivelle - amazing solo climb in Mali)

Undoubtedly thrilling stuff. I've done lesser versions of this, but then I wised up and developed some concern for family. We had a fatalit…

Started by Jim Buchanan

2 Aug 10, 2011

The Wedding Photos

Karen is back from Wisconsin and the kids are married. She has put together an album of some candid shots from the wedding and here's the l…

Started by Cat

3 Jul 31, 2011

countdown

I hope everyone has their taxes paid and is wearing clean underwear, only 3 count 'em three more days till "The Rapture."

Started by Jim Buchanan

3 May 19, 2011
Reply by Jim Buchanan

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Everyone may not be good, but there's always something good in everyone. Never judge anyone shortly because every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

― Oscar Wilde

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service