E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Current Shows (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Is anyone watching Fringe?

I'm a very big Aaron Sorkin fan, since Lost is one of my favorite show of all time. Because of that, I did some reasearch and found an earl…

Started by Cat

19 Nov 23, 2009

Let Sawyer give you a nickname.

Sawyer is one of my favorite character's on LOST, and I love it because his nicknames for folks, crack me up! If you dare, let him give you…

Started by Cat

1 Jul 29, 2009

Dark Blue/The Philanthropist

Dark Blue has a fan in me, already. It is extremely fast paced and McDermott is great. If anyone isn't watching it, and decides to try The…

Started by Cat

6 Jul 28, 2009
Reply by Cat

Medium

Just thought I'd mention that Medium is scheduled to return February 2, 2009 on NBC!

Started by Cat

28 Jun 14, 2009
Reply by Juli

Dollhouse

I posted this on Jig but want to share it here too. TV.com says "The Dollhouse is a very secret, and very illegal, place where wishes come…

Started by Cat

11 Jun 10, 2009
Reply by Cat

The Chopping Block - Shows Canceled

Alpha Order: 4Real (CW) Ending after seven episodes, final episode on 11/23/2008 13: Fear Is Real (CW) Ending after one season, final epi…

Started by Cat

3 Jun 6, 2009
Reply by Juli

Lost

I just read an interesting tidbit on the Lost group I set up on Netflix. LOST It looks like they will be cuttng this "writer's strike seaso…

Started by Cat

2 Jan 30, 2009
Reply by Cat

Add your RSS Feed

If you have favorite lists with an RSS feed, please share them with us. I've set up a place for them in the center column at the bottom. If…

Started by Cat

0 Nov 8, 2008

CBS brought back Jericho

Happy to see that CBS brough back Jericho? Besides discussing the current season of a fave show, with everyone. . . you may also start a G…

Started by Cat

1 Oct 15, 2008
Reply by Juli

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Chevy Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“If people refuse to look at you in a new light and they can only see you for what you were, only see you for the mistakes you've made, if they don't realize that you are not your mistakes, then they have to go.”

― Steve Maraboli

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service