E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Current Shows (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

Ashton Kutcher replacing Charlie Sheen on 'Two and a Half Men'

Warner Bros. has signed Ashton Kutcher to a 1 year, 24 episode, 2 & A Half Men role to keep the series alive, but don't say what that r…

Started by Cat

16 May 27, 2011
Reply by Cat

Bad News for The Event

These are the ratings from Monday March 28th and it doesn't look good.

Started by Cat

15 May 20, 2011
Reply by Cat

On The Bubble

The Apprentice (NBC) ... Thanks to some renewed energy that comes courtesy of Gary Busey, renewal is a strong possibility.Better With You (…

Started by Cat

6 Apr 21, 2011
Reply by Cat

Chopping Block

All My Children (ABC) ... The daytime soap opera is going the way of the dinosaur, the dodo, and Eddie Murphy. Big Love (HBO) ... Just fini…

Started by Cat

6 Apr 20, 2011
Reply by Cat

Looking Good and Bad

LOOKING GOODThese shows will almost certainly be back next season, but their networks have yet to officially renew them. 90210 (The CW) ...…

Started by Cat

4 Apr 19, 2011
Reply by Cat

2010 Fall Schedule

In case you don't use TV.com for the Fall Schedules, I'm posting the link.  At least you can take a look at what you'll be choosing to miss…

Started by Cat

15 Feb 23, 2011

Criminal Minds: Suspect Behavior

February 16th   Forest Whitaker stars in a drama about an elite team of agents within the FBI's Behavioral Analysis Unit who use unconvent…

Started by Cat

14 Feb 4, 2011

Body of Proof

Started by Cat

14 Jan 18, 2011
Reply by Jim Buchanan

January 4, 2011

The Return

Started by Cat

35 Dec 7, 2010
Reply by Cat

The Event

For those of us who have been watching this new NBC series, I just want to say that the hype about it being a replacement show for Lost…

Started by Cat

26 Dec 1, 2010
Reply by Cat

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily funny pix are on hiatus.

Comment

Bulletin Board

I'm up to working on replacing the Lifesigns images (a little over a thousand of them) and then will start Forgettable Flash.

Those are all .gif files that have to be converted to video, and ya'll should let me know if it's worth all that work, or if I should just let that game go, and start to making new Giphy game pieces, again.

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“We are taught you must blame your father, your sisters, your brothers, the school, the teachers - but never blame yourself. It's never your fault. But it's always your fault, because if you wanted to change you're the one who has got to change.”

― Katharine Hepburn

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service