E-TV

What TV Shows and Movies did you grow up with?

Current Shows (59)

Discussions Replies Latest Activity

2012 Academy Awards

Best picture: “The Artist.” Actress in a leading role: Meryl Streep, “Iron Lady.” Actor in a leading role: Jean Dujardin, “The Artist.” Act…

Started by Cat

4 Apr 24, 2012

Scandal - April 5th - 7 Episode Order

Scandal With a whole 7 episodes ordered, I may try not to get too invested in this show, but it looks good to me.

Started by Cat

10 Apr 7, 2012

Awake Premieres TONIGHT

I just wondered who plans to watch this Sci-Fi offering from NBC.  At first I thought it was pretty stupid of them to wait until after swe…

Started by Cat

16 Apr 4, 2012

Upcoming Shows (Missing - Touch - NYC 22)

I will happily say goodbye to The River (season finale next Wednesday 3/21) Missing with Ashley Judd as the star, starts March 21, 2012.  I…

Started by Cat

7 Mar 17, 2012
Reply by Cat

Smash

I'm surprised how much I really like the new NBC series, Smash. Is anyone else watching it?  Here's a clip of the first rehearsal dance: …

Started by Cat

6 Feb 14, 2012

1st Week Recap of new and changed shows

Monday 9/19/11 Two and a Half Men Ashton Kutcher did okay and I’ll continue to watch Two Broke Girls Not my cup of tea. Tuesday 9/20/11 N…

Started by Cat

15 Oct 23, 2011
Reply by Juli

TV.com Top 20 Shows being checked out for the new season

01. True Blood 02. Breaking Bad 03. NCIS 04. Criminal Minds05. Bones06. Doctor Who07. Grey's Anatomy08. Supernatural09. House M.D.10. Ento…

Started by Cat

26 Oct 14, 2011
Reply by Juli

TV.com Fall 2011 TV Schedule: Your Everything Guide

Finally - I've been waiting for the 2011 guide to come out for the last month and it's finally arrived. You can plan you viewing for the ne…

Started by Cat

15 Sep 21, 2011
Reply by Jim Buchanan

Renewed Show

RENEWED These shows have already been officially renewed by their respective networks. I set the shows I know will interest you and mine in…

Started by Cat

12 Jul 9, 2011
Reply by Cat

Christopher Meloni Leaving ‘Law & Order: SVU’ This Fall

Half of Law & Order: Special Victims Unit‘s dynamic duo will not be returning when the thirteenth season starts this fall. Christophe…

Started by Cat

5 Jun 4, 2011
Reply by Cat

RSS

Badge

Loading…

Birthdays

There are no birthdays today

Daily Funny......................... (click to open)

Daily Funny/Pix

Comment

Bulletin Board

FYI

Where we all are

Quote:

“Everyone may not be good, but there's always something good in everyone. Never judge anyone shortly because every saint has a past and every sinner has a future.”

― Oscar Wilde

© 2017   Created by Cat.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service